Saint Kobe.

In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

https://2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf



It's a story almost as old as America itself. 

A big black man sees a little blonde woman and falls in lust with her. He violently rapes her and years later, after he tragically dies in a helicopter crash, a woman from the Washington Post links to the case in a tweet and she is suspended because the world is mourning the sudden death of this wildly wealthy retired basketball player and what he did to that woman in Colorado was, some surmise, damaging to his reputation and the world is supposed to worship this dead black athlete who is now a feminist and a role model for everyone and not remember his violence against a white woman.


Then he held me by my neck and physically forced me over to the side of the couch,” she continued. “That’s when he continually had one hand around my neck and with his other hand pushed me over to the side of the two chairs um, turned me around and bent me over and lifted up my skirt.” She told police that “at that point I was just kinda scared and I said no a few times,” adding she said no “when he lifted up my skirt” and again “when he took off my underwear.”

When asked by police how she knew Bryant had heard her, she replied, “Because every time I said no he tightened his hold around me.”


Police then inform Bryant that the accuser “has a bruise on her neck,” to which he replied, “Yeah I mean that’s you know me and Michelle, that’s what we, we do the same thing,” said Bryant. When officers ask Bryant how often he has sex with “Michelle,” he replies, “A lot. She’ll tell you the same shit.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kobe-bryants-disturbing-rape-case-the-dna-evidence-the-accusers-story-and-the-half-confession

Photos of Kobe fans mourning..

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/gabrielsanchez/kobe-bryant-mourning-vigil-basketball

There are no photos of the woman he raped and her reaction to his death...




Wait... Michelle had carnal knowledge of him more than just that one time?

Michelle is another woman he was committing adultery with

Comments

  1. Wait... Michelle had carnal knowledge of him more than just that one time?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Christ and his toxic masculinity is feared by The Hierarchy

Dicky Ticker and Pajamas