Random violence takes up and coming So. Flo. rapper





...

As his music career took off, young rapper XXXTentacion didn’t think much about personal protection.

“We talked about him needing security, that he was past the point of being a kid making melodies on a street corner,” lawyer David Bogenschutz said Tuesday.



XXXTentacion died Monday after two gunmen approached him as he drove from RIVA Motorsports in Deerfield Beach, on North Dixie Highway north of Sample Road. Detectives were looking Tuesday for two suspects who fled in a dark-colored SUV, but the Broward Sheriff’s Office provided no additional details about the killing.

The Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office performed an autopsy Tuesday, but results were withheld as part of the open investigation...


In Broward County, when he was a teenager, Sunrise police accused him of committing armed home invasion and aggravated battery. In March, 2017, he pleaded no contest to those offenses and was sentenced to six months’ probation, which ended last September, court records show.
He was taking steps toward resolving two open cases in Miami-Dade that alleged felony battery on a pregnant woman and witness tampering and harassment. Police said then that he beat up his former girlfriend and called her from jail, offering money if she would drop the charges.

Bogenschutz, a renowned criminal defense attorney, said his client of about eight months had earned the trust of the Miami-Dade court and the state attorney’s office, to the point where he was freed several months ago from house arrest and from wearing an ankle monitor.


How the black community will ever be able to move beyond this senseless slaying is difficult to say but one thing we can all be sure of is that it may be an hour our so before we no longer remember where we were and what we were doing when news of the murder of XXXTentacion hit us like a sleeping Father is hit in the face by a dirty diaper thrown by an angry Mom because the bastid is still drunk and passed out or something, one supposes.

But one thing that ABS can do as a memorial to this lyricist is to read the words of one of his hit songs.

Yes, he will be missed.....




Look at Me!
Aye
I'm like bitch, who is your mans?, aye
Can't keep my dick in my pants, aye
My bitch don't love me no more, aye
She kick me out I'm like vro
Damn son, where'd you find this?
Yo
Aye
Yo
Aye
Yo
Aye
Yo
Yo
Yo
Aye
Aye
Aye
Aye
I'm like bitch, who is your mans?, aye
Can't keep my dick in my pants, aye
My bitch don't love me no more, aye
She kick me out I'm like vro, aye
That bitch don't wanna be friends, aye
I gave her dick, she got mad, aye
She put her tongue on my dick, aye
Look at my wrist, about 10, aye
Just got a pound of that boof, aye
Brought that shit straight to the booth, aye
Tommy my Hilfiger boots, aye
She said want fuck bitch, I do, aye
You put a gun on my mans, aye
I put a hole in your parents, aye
I just got lean on my ksubis, aye
I got an uzi no uzi, aye
Fuck on me, look at me, Ay
Fuck on me, yeah, look at me, ay
Look at me, look at me, yeah
Fuck on me, yeah
Look at me, yeah, fuck on me
Look at me, fuck on me, yeah
Look at me, fuck on me
Yeah, ay















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Christ and his toxic masculinity is feared by The Hierarchy

Dicky Ticker and Pajamas