The barrenness of bearing witness to the truth within one's family

Today, ABS was in a lengthy text exchange with his sisters (his sole brother died long ago) who were writing about voting and ABS noted that Saint Augustine  described a commonwealth that did not give glory and honor to Christ as a gang:

St Augustine: There is no justice save in that commonwealth whose founder and ruler is Christ and kingdoms without justice are but criminal gangs.

Well, the sisters were not too keen on that truth and so ABS went on to observe that America is Godless and that it has positive law in support of the Four Sins Crying to Heaven for Vengeance;

Willful Murder (Abortion, Unjust Wars, Drones, Assassinations)

Sodomy (so-called gay marriage, the acceptance of sodomy as permissible and even praise worthy)

Oppression of the poor (Usury which is star sponsored theft of labor)

Defrauding laborers of their wages (Mass immigration which undermines the wage scale, closing manufacturing plants in America and relocating it overseas to be done by slaves)

and then the sisters complained ABS was being too negative.

One sister averred she is in favor of the separation of church and state and ABS responded that was a heresy and he sent a link to an explanation that included referents from the encyclicals of Pope Leo XIII and one sister demanded ABS remove her from the text exchange.

Soon afterwords, thinking she had exited from the text exchange, she wrote to the other sisters how she is sick of the "crap" she reads from ABS.


Matt 10:



34
 
Nolite arbitrari quia pacem venerim mittere in terram: non veni pacem mittere, sed gladium:

34
 
Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword.

34
 
Do not imagine that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have come to bring a sword, not peace.

35
 
veni enim separare hominem adversus patrem suum, et filiam adversus matrem suam, et nurum adversus socrum suam:

35
 
For I came to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

35
 
I have come to set a man at variance with his father, and the daughter with her mother, and the daughter-in-law with her mother-in-law;

36
 
et inimici hominis, domestici ejus.

36
 
And a man’s enemies shall be they of his own household.

36
 
a man’s enemies will be the people of his own house.

37
 
Qui amat patrem aut matrem plus quam me, non est me dignus: et qui amat filium aut filiam super me, non est me dignus.

37
 
He that loveth father or mother more than me, is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me, is not worthy of me.

37
 
He is not worthy of me, that loves father or mother more; he is not worthy of me, that loves son or daughter more;

38
 
Et qui non accipit crucem suam, et sequitur me, non est me dignus.

38
 
And he that taketh not up his cross, and followeth me, is not worthy of me.

38
 
he is not worthy of me, that does not take up his cross and follow me.

Luke 12: 


51
 
Putatis quia pacem veni dare in terram? non, dico vobis, sed separationem:


51
 
Think ye, that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, no; but separation.


51
 
Do you think that I have come to bring peace on the earth? No, believe me, I have come to bring dissension.


52
 
erunt enim ex hoc quinque in domo una divisi, tres in duos, et duo in tres


52
 
For there shall be from henceforth five in one house divided: three against two, and two against three.


52
 
Henceforward five in the same house will be found at variance, three against two and two against three;


53
 
dividentur: pater in filium, et filius in patrem suum, mater in filiam, et filia in matrem, socrus in nurum suam, et nurus in socrum suam.


53
 
The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against his father, the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against her mother, the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

53
 
the father will be at variance with his son, and the son with his father, the mother against her daughter, and the daughter against her mother, the mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

Being my sisters, and women, they prolly imagine they have made me feel bad but they haven't.

ABS loves them and prays for their reconversion but as to how they think about what ABS says in defense of Truth?

The opposition not only does not bother me, it is expected and embraced, because of ABS' love of Jesus Christ and His Commandments.


As Ghandi used to say, C'est la vie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Christ and his toxic masculinity is feared by The Hierarchy

Dicky Ticker and Pajamas