Church Militant TV and its call for transparency

Christine: I'm a single mother, which presents its own challenges. Eleven years into my civil marriage, pregnant with my fourth child, I realized that my marriage was null and void, as I had married in a Protestant service without a dispensation from the bishop. As an uninformed Catholic at the time of my vows, I had no idea of any of this, of course, and it was only some years after my return to the Faith that this was all made clear to me. Immediately on the realization of my circumstances, we lived chastely as brother and sister, and attempted to work through various difficulties before any attempt to convalidate the union. It was an extremely difficult time, but after many months of prayer and effort, along with the counsel and guidance of a faithful FSSP priest, it became clear that convalidation was not a possibility.

Sorry, sister. Of course it was  a possibility

https://detroitcatholic.com/voices/fr-charles-fox/what-is-a-marriage-convalidation-in-the-catholic-church-heres-what-you-need-to-know

She has spent hour after hour after hour on Voris' Circus demanding that others come clean but she refuses to do so.

One would have to be on the space shuttle to see just how massive her hypocrisy is.


Catholic Militant TV should set an example of transparency by telling its readers where Mr. Voris got his million dollars to initially fund his enterprise.

Mr. Voris should name the putative person from the Archdiocese of New York who was going to tell the world about the perverse sexual activity of Mr. Voris.

Mr. Voris should come clean about who is funding his CMTV

Mr. Voris should come clean about how much of his funding comes from Opus Dei.

Mrs. Niles should come clean about her civil marriage and her subsequent split form her husband instead of having her marriage regularized by the Catholic Church.

But, of course, we know none of that will happen because transparency is for others, not Catholic Militant TV




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Christ and his toxic masculinity is feared by The Hierarchy

Dicky Ticker and Pajamas